Indola celebrates ‘True Colour Lovers’ with the relaunch of their much-loved PCC assortment.
This March the entire Indola PCC range is relaunching. Yes it has the same vegan formula… but with a new look, new colour shades and the invitation to create your own colour palette. Well, that sounds pretty exciting!
“We breathe colour, we teach colour, we grow with colour.”
Indola keeps colour at its core. For 2023 the focus is truly on helping hairdressers fully embrace their colour services to grow their business with high-performing colours.
Indola #SimplySmarterColour products at a glance:
With a whole new look, but the same vegan formulas, the newly relaunched Indola PCC offers an intermixable compact portfolio of 85 shades with a solution for every client:
- 14 natural shades with up to 100% coverage
- 11 cool & neutral shades with up to 70% coverage
- 44 fashion shades with up to 70% coverage
- 16 intense coverage shades with 100% coverage on resistant hair
Indola uses its high-performing line of developers with four strengths compatible with all permanent colours from Indola, giving optimised results with:
- Colour longevity
- Superior shine
- Special care ingredients to detangle and smooth
- Great colour retention
Indola aims to provide smart solutions to everyday hairdresser needs. Sounds pretty good right?
With the Indola Smart Creatives, it gets better…
Check out what it includes:
- Indola ‘Color Transformer’
- Provides technology that converts permanent Indola shades into demi-permanent colours with an easy 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Indola ‘Crea-Mix’
- The new Crea-Bold line, developed to allow hairdressers to create their own colour palette.
- Crea-Mix shades for all peromanent and demi-permanent services that require tailor-made results
- New ‘Crea-Bold’ shades
- Deliver bold, vibrant results for clients who can never get enough colour.
Indola’s colour portfolio also includes service essentials to provide protection against two of the most unwanted colouration results:
- NN2 – say goodbye to scalp staining and discomfort thanks to ONE colour addictive in one product. Gentle enough to be used directly onthe scalp and in the colour mixture.
- CC2 – a 2 in 1 colour conditioning spray to equalise porous structures and support the longevity of colour results. Use before colouration to create the perfect, even canvas after a colour service toprovide combability and shine. Or your client can use at home to banish frizz and static – leaving the hair feel smooth.
This all sounds pretty good to us… If you want to find out more, visit indola.co.uk
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: INSPIRATION