Follow the steps for colour graphics technique.
- Take a large section of hair from temple to temple around the crown and then section into quarters
- Section each quarter into equal segments (you can have two-four segments depending on desired result)
- Thirdly Work around the head clip up every other segment
- Using formula 1, colour every segment from root to tip that is not clipped up
- To conclude Style as desired.
Formula 1 = 5MH + Extra Bright Vioet + 9% Liquid Activator
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, therefore embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result is essential. Furthermore, we salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which also enable colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation as well as inspiration for you to browse, and let alone give life to your creativity and ideas. Furthermore we also offer respect colour-focused education and events. Including information ranging from what’s on and where, to our own Colour World UK event 2018 which as a matter of fact also support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: