Organic Colour Systems – Inspired collection, central colour technique
- Firstly Take a two-inch-section from below the parting and clip this out of the way. Taking a thick central section, weave the hair ready for lightening
- Then Insert a Perspex sheet beneath the weaved section
- Thirdly Apply formula 1 two-inches from the root of the section as far down the hair as desired. We have taken this right to the ends of the hair
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 up to the parting, leaving a thin veil of hair at the top which will fall over your colour band. Rinse and shampoo but do not condition
- Apply formula 2 to your pre-lightened sections (to enrich our model’s natural colour we coloured the rest of the hair with 5GD + 5CR)
- To conclude Style as desired.
Formula 1 = Naturlite + 6% Cream Activator
Formula 2 = 8CR + Extra Bright Orange + 3% Liquid Activator.
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, therefore embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result is essential. Furthermore, we also salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which will therefore enable colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation as well as inspiration for you to browse. Similarly we also offer respect colour-focused education . Including information ranging from what’s on and where, to our own Colour World UK event 2018 which as a matter of fact also support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you added value, for example news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: