The sun may have gone but you can still create a beautiful rainbow hairstyle with these simple steps from 2019 Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year, Sharon Malcolm from Sharon Malcolm Hairdressing, Newtownards, Northern Ireland.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Long hair is straightened, then small sections taken and a knot tied halfway down the length and towards the ends.
2. Place an iron over each knot and clamp to secure.
3. Do this all around the head.
4. Then take coloured eyeshadow and colour each knot with a different shade.
5. Take sections freehand and pull them into shape, leaving the ends free for added softness.
6. Place the sections across the top of the head to create a halo effect around the face and to show off the knots.
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result. We salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which enables colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation and inspiration for you to browse, and respect colour-focused education and events from what’s on and where to our own Colour World UK event 2018 which support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: