Get ready for ‘Colour Atelier’ by Goldwell, a new master brand campaign. Colour Atelier supports the salon industry by championing professional colour services. For the consumer, a Goldwell Colour Atelier Salon Experience should be the assurance of uniquely crafted, beautiful hair.
So how does it work?
The Color Atelier is a programme for Goldwell-certified salons and stylists, which means they can promote themselves as a premium colour provider. Goldwell Color Atelier boosts consumer awareness and understanding that colourists craft every service uniquely for each client. Additionally, the campaign will help grow consumer trust and desire for professional colour services.
The campaign also allows stylists to digitally showcase the benefits of having a bespoke, professional colour service. An engaging social media campaign called Color Atelier Creation is intended to drive visibility and encourage a desire and demand for Goldwell.
Goldwell Color Atelier also draws a link between a colourist’s work and a traditional atelier, highlighting the care and craft that goes into every bespoke colour service. Importantly, it reminds consumers of a stylist’s knowledge of the ever-moving fashion and trend landscape.
The campaign highlights Goldwell’s innovation, superior product performance and breakthrough in-salon services. This will be featured in-salon and across social media, bringing the Goldwell Promise to life via five distinct categories.
- Superior Product Performance: Ground-breaking formulations that deliver the best hair results from in-salon services to at-home care and styling essentials
- Best-in-Class Stylists: Educated professionals that work with each client to develop customised services specifically tailored to reveal their most individual style
- Revolutionary Services: Treatments and services that leverage formulas infused with the most cutting-edge technology, delivering genuinely transformational results that far exceed every client’s expectation
- Breakthrough Technology: Constant innovation that pushes the limits of existing industry offerings for next-level results
- Trend-Focused Looks: Looks that reflect the most up-to-date fashion trends across colour, cut, styling and texture
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: INSPIRATION