Goldwell Color Zoom UK is a perfect storm of talented colour work, trend interpretation and creativity that throws up many strong names in the colour arena and, frankly, sets the bar high in competitive hairdressing!
Goldwell Color Zoom UK
Each year, the Goldwell lays out the challenge of interpreting an on-trend theme for its Color Zoom contest – a theme conceived by the Goldwell Colour Zoom Creative Team and showcased in that year’s global collection. Entrants to any one of the three categories (New Talent, Creative Colorist, and Partner Colorist) must produce a look which embraces the vibe of the collection, emulates the style, and demonstrates awesome colour skills. For 2018 the look is ‘Elemental’ and includes:
• natural colours combined with modern, technology-influenced colours
• harmonious mineral tones range from earthy Terracotta, to a muted pastel Spessartine and a weathered Graphite
• sophisticated slices, weaves, and block colouring combine
• cuts are natural, self-made, elemental with soft, or jagged edges
• styling is rough, edgy, primal
Colour Zoom UK Finalists announced
Three categories are whittled down to five finalists: New Talent (above); Creative (below); and Partner (bottom). Browse the galleries of finalist images and see what you like! Winners will be announced on 29 July at the Color Zoom UK Final in London and three winners will be off to the Global Zoom event in Toronto in September to compete on an international level. We like it!
For more information on colour brilliance from Goldwell, click HERE
To see Goldwell at Colour World UK 2018, click HERE