A 2019 COLOUR GENIUS?
YES! LET US TELL THE WORLD
YOU ARE #COLOURTASTIC
• Open to colourists in the UK, the Awards invite you to enter your choice from seven categories of Genius
• All entries will be judged by an eminent panel of colourists looking to reward exceptional creative talent
• Each category is brand-neutral and open to colourists whatever their colour brand
• The winner of each category will receive a bespoke, engraved Colour World Genius Trophy
• Winners will be announced at a special ceremony taking place at the Colour World UK event on Sunday 19th May.
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result. We salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which enables colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation and inspiration for you to browse, and respect colour-focused education and events from what’s on and where to our own Colour World UK event which support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Film is an exciting medium for the hairdressing industry – to explore brilliant, creative stories made by hairdressers and photographers around the world, jump over to see our Colour World TV channel hosted on hairclips.tv which is especially designed for you! From inspirational photographic work, to behind the scenes footage, product explanations and education, you’ll find lots to interest and intrigue. You can sign up with an email and make comments and ask questions. It’s FREE to use and really worth your time. Every film you watch, the platform suggests another piece of moving artistry to feed your imagination. There is something to please everyone from colourists, to cutters, stylists to trainees and salon owners. We love it. You will, too. Now go on.. .hop over to hairclips.tv