This week, in collaboration with Fudge Professional, we’re discussing how to talk to your clients about colour. We cover plenty of ground from consultation to product development, and we’re joined by two eminent guests who have plenty to say about all of these things!
On the panel…
Tracy Hayes is the Global Head of Technical Training for Fudge Professional, working tirelessly to merge world class colouring techniques with a sharp, fashion edge.Her workdays range from creating bespoke looks on an exclusive clientele to educating in international academies in key fashion cities or working with the brand to improve performance of key products in their range.
Jonathan Andrew is Fudge Professional’s newly appointed Global Brand Ambassador. Jonathan exemplifies a new generation of British hairdressing, combining his expertise and energy with a fresh outlook on the changing hair and beauty landscape. It’s no wonder he’s amassed an impressive roster of celebrity clients and hairdressing awards.
- 1m 31s– How to talk to your clients about colour
- 2m 50s – How the client of today differs to the client of the past
- 5m 15s – Instagram
- 6m 01s – Developing product
- 7m 24s – Manage expectations through consultation
- 9m 10s – Which consultation first – cut or colour? And why there should always be “Three Heads”
- 12m 09s – Keeping it in the family
- 17m 09s – “We’re less like artists and more like chefs”
- 22m 01s– Speed+ Bleach
- 26m 13s – Colour World UK
- Fudge Professional Headpaint
- Jamie Stevens
- Tasha Stevens
- Mark Hayes
- Fudge Professional Shaper
- Fudge Professional Speed+ Lightener
- Colour World UK. Taking place on 19 and 20 May 2019 in East London.
Hosts: Nicky Pope and Lilly Cox
Guests: Tracy Hayes and Jonathan Andrew
You can subscribe to the Respectfully podcasts here:
For more of the latest news on Fudge Professional, CLICK HERE:
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result. We salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which enable colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation and inspiration for you to browse, and respect colour-focused education and events from what’s on and where, to our own Colour World UK event 2018 which support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: