This one’s for your blondies. High-performing, vegan haircare brand, Aveda are excited to launch their brand new Blonde Revival™ shampoo and conditioner. Following their mission to care for the world the new duo is 96% naturally derived, silicon-free and is specifically formulated to revive blonde hair after just one use.
The purple toning shampoo and conditioner helps neutralise any unwanted, brassy tones; illuminating the hair for a brighter, beautiful result.
- Reawakens salon-fresh blonde colour: Violet rich pigments help neutralise unwanted yellow or brassy tones for a brighter, more illuminated result.
- Revives softness: A blend of nourishing lightweight oils, including acai and passionfruit, hydrate and condition over-processed hair – returning incredible softness to each strand.
- Restores smoothness: Repeated lifting and lightening to achieve the perfect shade of blonde can impact the condition of your hair. This nourishing system instantly resurfaces the hair fiber leaving it feeling smooth and healthy.
The blonde revival™ system includes:
- blonde revival™ purple toning shampoo: Sulfate cleanser-free formula developed with a low lather to help maximise toning benefits as it gently cleanses hair without stripping. Violet rich pigments revive the look of salon-fresh blonde colour by neutralising brassy yellow tones for a brighter blonde result. Features progressive toning benefits and can be left on for up to three minutes depending on the desired amount of neutralising. 97% naturally derived.
- blonde revival™ purple toning conditioner: Silicone-free formula instantly conditions, smooths, softens and detangles. Featuring a blend of nourishing lightweight oils, including acai and passionfruit, to hydrate and condition over-processed hair while instantly resurfacing the hair fiber. Hair is left feeling silky, soft and smooth with a healthy touch. 96% naturally derived.
We are really excited for beautiful blonde hair to be well and truly revived this summer.
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result. We salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which enables colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation and inspiration for you to browse, and respect colour-focused education and events from what’s on and where to our own Colour World UK event which support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: