Do you have clients with sensitivity to PPD? Yes? Then, colourists, get your mixing bowls at the ready; L’ANZA’S new product launch is for you. L’ANZA healing color is introducing five new PPD & Paraben-Free Shades- hallelujah!
The colours range from 4NN Medium Ultra Natural Brown to 8NN Medium Ultra Natural Blonde. Developed for clients who experience sensitivity to PPD commonly found in hair colour, these five shades provide a gentle solution for natural, on-tone coverage. They join the Healing Color family and share the proprietary Color Attachment technology, powered by L’ANZA’s exclusive Flower Shield Complex® for longer-lasting colour full of dimension & shine, and the Keratin Healing System to heal, seal, and protect the hair.
• Free from PPD (Paraphenylenediamine) & Parabens. Created for clients with sensitivity to regular PPD colour.
• Covers Beautifully & On-Tone. Fortified with L’ANZA’s exclusive Flower Shield Complex® & Age-Defying Complex for effective grey coverage, full of dimension & shine.
• 100% Recycled & Recyclable Packaging. Packaged in the new Blue Tube, made from 100% post-industrial waste & fully recyclable.
• Age-Defying Complex – Formulated for maximum depth & coverage.
• Flower Shield Complex® – 7 colour-specific flowers provide natural anti-fade compounds for unsurpassed colour depth, vibrancy, and full-spectrum colour protection.
• Keratin Healing System – Exclusive healing system replenishes vital Keratin protein that heals the hair while ensuring maximum integrity.
How to Use:
• Use with existing L’ANZA Healing Color Developer in Demi, 10, 20, 30, and 40 Volume Cream Developer for Permanent, Demi Permanent or Demi Translucent results.
Coming to the UK in May.
Are you a big L’ANZA fan? Why not come to see them at Colour World this year!