Colour World has its own channel on the newly launched hairclips.tv and we are buzzing! Hairclips.tv is a new platform designed to showcase films that interest, inspire and inform anyone working in the hairdressing industry. Cos we all love them videos, don’t we?
In order to understand more about the platform, we spoke to its creator Nicky Pope and you can see the whole interview HERE. “Our new venture has been created during the 12 months of the Covid Pandemic and reflects the desire to up the standards in quality and quantity of video produced by hairdressing. This medium truly is a significant part of the future and I’m excited to see how far we can push this” she says.
What you need to know
- The newly launched platform currently features six channels but it is expected to expand. The channels are packed with content submitted by creatives including hairdressers, colourists, salon art teams, photographers and show producers.
- The access is completely FREE, meaning you can jump on and watch at no cost. Just click HERE to sign in.
- On hairstory.tv you can watch a video, then another and another without limit… You also get video suggestions based on your viewing.
- There is a share facility; you can instantly invite your friends and colleagues to join in and watch your choices, too.
- You can simply sign in with an email address to create a member account which enables you to leave your comments.
- The content will be updated regularly and the videos are labelled and credited so you can see what is supplied by whom. A great opportunity for all colourists and creatives to post your work online.
Are you craving colour videos? Of course you are! Tune in the Colour World channel HERE to watch a variety of colourful videos from the colourists, photographers and brands you love. And maybe submit yours! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you like what you see – we are more than excited for this and we love a bit of feedback.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: