The very first Colour World Genius Awards 2019 show and winners announcement kicked off last Sunday 19 May at the Colour World venue in east London. More than 300 gathered to enjoy the vibe, share the excitement and toast the best colourists in town.
Let’s get to it with the winning names:
• People’s Choice Genius: Karine Jackson @ Karine Jackson
• Power Colour Genius: Steve Austin @ Steven Austin Hair
• Colour Correction Genius: Rebecca Emmett @ Skyler London
• Men’s Colour Genius: Lydia Wolfe @ Jack & The Wolfe (pictured above)
• Commercial Colour Genius: Jack Howard @ Paul Edmonds
• Innovative Colour Genius: Stuart Matuska @ Toni&Guy
• #Colourtastic Genius: Steph Peckmore @ Bad Apple Hair
See the winners reactions below (Steve Austin & Jack Howard were unable to attend in person) and CLICK HERE to see the winning films and images.
Our 14 brilliant sponsors were invited to share with the audience a look at their colour models from the day at Colour World… enjoy!
BRAVO to all winners and BIG THANKS to our sponsors! Also thanks to the team at AKA Production, and to Rockit event producers, and to our brilliant photographer: David Hindley who supplies these awesome images!
Visit our What-went-on gallery to see MORE –
At Colour World UK we believe in colourists being equally important as hairdressers to the success of a salon business! Clients deserve excellent colour services, embracing the importance of a great colour consultation through to end result. We salute manufacturers and brands offering a great product innovation which enable colour technicians to explore their creativity and offer a bespoke colour to every client. We offer colour conversation and inspiration for you to browse, and respect colour-focused education and events from what’s on and where, to our own Colour World UK event 2018 which support our industry and promise to do our best to bring you news and information to help you succeed.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: