Tie-dye technique explained by Karine Jackson who created the look for her her Why Label It collection:
Clarify the hair then Wet Stretch Test and treat according to results
- Apply all over colour: Formula used: 6TO 6% Liquid Activator
- Working in large sections, twist hair and band along the mid-lengths and ends
- Apply Naturlite White Lightening Powder mixed with 9% Cream Activator to bonded sections only and work with fingers.
- Leave to process, checking every 10 minutes
- Rinse, shampoo and apply and leave conditioner for 5 minutes.
- Style – We used Organic Colour Systems Thermal 2 Twenty, Argan Oil Gloss, Keep Curl Memory Gel
Hair: Karine Jackson
Film is an exciting medium for the hairdressing industry – to explore brilliant, creative stories made by hairdressers and photographers around the world, jump over to see our Colour World TV channel hosted on hairclips.tv which is especially designed for you! From inspirational photographic work, to behind the scenes footage, product explanations and education, you’ll find lots to interest and intrigue. You can sign up with an email and make comments and ask questions. It’s FREE to use and really worth your time. Every film you watch, the platform suggests another piece of moving artistry to feed your imagination. There is something to please everyone from colourists, to cutters, stylists to trainees and salon owners. We love it. You will, too. Now go on.. .hop over to hairclips.tv