Introducing FFØR’s latest collection… The Colour Mask Range with bond-building technology.
The collection consists of nonpermanent colour conditioning masks containing a plant-derived bonding technology. These products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and formulated without the use of parabens. Nice work FFØR!
RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology claims to help repair hair bonds, by building strength from the inside, whilst reinforcing and protecting the hair’s surface, leaving hair healthy, shiny and strong.
Re:Fresh Colour Bond Masks are available in a range of colours, suitable for all hair types:
- Ice blonde will help remove brassy tones on light brown hair or give a temporary light purple tone on lightened hair.
- Violet will give purple or dark hair a purple hue, or give lightened hair a temporary pop of purple.
- Copper will give auburn hair added vibrancy or lightened hair a temporary pop of copper.
- Ruby will enrich vibrant redheads, or give lightened hair a temporary rich red tone.
- Berry will enrich vibrant redheads with a beautiful berry red tone, or give lightened hair a temporary pop of pink/red.
- Espresso will give dark brown hair a rich, brown tone, or lightened hair a temporary darker, brown.
Here’s what Shu-Lan Cheung, Technical Educator, FFØR Haircare, has to say about the new range: “These new masks are the first in a new line of natural bonding products for FFØR, offering a bespoke treatment for stylists to use in-salon or to offer their clients as a take-home product that will refresh colour whilst simultaneously helping to repair damaged hair bonds.”
Find out more information about the range of products, visit www.fforhair.com
Back to the homepage.
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: INSPIRATION.