A brand new course on L’Oreal Access allows hair professionals to refresh their minds on the science behind hair textures. Total Texture – a collaboration with award-winning hairdresser, Charlotte Mensah as well as a few more expert stylists; is a 45 minute online course which shares an understanding on how to nourish and nature hair of all textures.
“If you want to be a great hairdresser it is so important to know how to work with every hair type so that anyone who walks through your door can be welcomed. Understanding the fundamentals of what, why and how texture influences hairdressing techniques is essential,” – Charlotte Mensah
Made up of 13 short videos, the tutorials explain the science behind why hair texture varies and how it influences different hairdressing skill-sets. Boosting confidence and empowering you to understand each client’s unique texture needs.
Meet the Experts
Total Texture features a team of expert hairdressers who share their knowledge across different topics.
- Care: Nicole Iroh (Headmasters Artistic Ambassador)
- Styling: Claire Martin (Master Stylist Gro London)
- Cutting: Dexter Dapper Johnson (Toni&Guy International Artistic Director)
- Colouring: Paul Dennison (Technical Director Ken Picton Salon)
- Wigs and weaves: Lisa Farrall (Founder Wig London)
- Perm and relaxers: Charlotte Mensah (Hair Lounge)
Looking for some more colour inspiration? Here you go: