BE ON THE COLOUR WORLD TV SCREEN!
Want to be part of the #colourtastic audience on 26th to 27th June 2021?
We’re being colourfully cautious this year and putting our lovely Colour World event on TV – we’ll be broadcasting shows, demos, conversations and interviews from our London warehouse venue. We record and broadcast over 3 days at the end of June.
SMALL AUDIENCE REQUIRED
You can be a cast member of our small, live studio audience. From a safe seat – socially distanced – in our large studio, you can watch the best in the industry. From Jack Howard to Zoe Irwin, Harriet Stokes, Nicole Iroh, Ashleigh Hodges, Siobhan Jones, Joe Hill, Jo McKay and the team from Aveda, there’s plenty to watch. Brands putting on masterclasses include L’Oréal Professionnel, Pulp Riot, Davines, Kevin.Murphy and Aveda. We have artists from Joico, Keune, and the Fellowship. Brands including Foil Me, Vish, ghd Professional, Green Salon Collective and Hairstory are sharing their news and innovations.
THIS IS A PARTICIPATION AUDIENCE so only apply if you’re happy to be seen on screen! And heard maybe, too.
A DAY TICKET to be audience for CWTV2021 means you’ll have studio* access for 6 hours each day, so plenty to see. Cost is £75+VAT ie £90.
* our venue is in London E8. If you arrive after the entry time, you will be allowed in only during breaks in filming so check your travel plans carefully
** If you need a VAT receipt, email us HERE
Scroll down to find the ‘buy now’ button
Once payment is confirmed by PayPal you are automatically registered to attend. We will follow up with an email within 7 days with more information
BE QUICK as we have only 60 places available.
If you’d like to join us, you’ll be
• split into small groups to attend different studios at different times (we have 2)
• groups for each studio are 15 people max
• whichever group you’re in will move between 2 different studios to watch a variety of presentations and demos but don’t worry, we’ll include break times
• you’ll have access to the Green Yard (ie our CW version of a Green Room) and the bar! Where you can meet and chat with our recording artists
• if you’re happy, we’ll also perhaps invite you to join our outside interviews ‘from the bar’… you could be famous for the day 🙂
CHOOSE YOUR DAY:
(All recordings air either Sunday 27th or Monday 28th June)
• Saturday 26th June – Arrival from 9.30am. Filming starts at 10am – 4pm
• Sunday 27th June – Arrival from 9am. Filming starts at 9.30am – 3.30pm
The recording schedule is being fixed, but we can assure you it includes many renowned colourists including: Jack Howard, John Spanton, Siobhan Jones, Nikita Fisher, Harriet Stokes and many more.
We can give you more details nearer the time.
Frequently asked questions
* WHERE IS THE VENUE?
MC Motors, 28 Millers Ave, London E8
• NEAREST TRAIN?
* HOW MANY SHOWS OR DEMOS WILL I SEE?
You will be given the opportunity to watch up to 4 recording sessions minimum – each studio session is 1 hour
* WHAT TIME DO I HAVE TO ARRIVE?
Arrive at 9.30am on Saturday or 9am on Sunday to be sure of being in place for the first recording. If you miss this, you will still be let in but depending on breaks in the filming
* CAN I BUY MORE THAN ONE TICKET?
* WILL I GET A REFUND IF THE EVENT HAS TO BE CANCELLED?
Yes if we cancel or substantially alter times, we will give a refund. We will not refund if you need to cancel, but we will try to resell your ticket and if possible, help.
* WILL I BE SAFE AT YOUR VENUE?
We will be following whatever guildelines are currently in place for Covid. We will be requiring registration, a temperature check and you will be asked to have a mask with you and to wear it when moving around the venue. But not while seated watching a show unless guidelines specify.
Any more questions? Email us: HERE